Tuesday, March 28, 2006

First Blog.....

Ok, I absolutely LOVE this show. I have discovered that I YELL at the top of my lungs at the contestants on the show.......like they can totally here me when I tell them there is no way in hell their suitcase contains the 1 million and that they should take their deal of $220,000 and WALK AWAY! The idiot the other night sure as heck didn't listen to me, and you know what? She walked away with only $5000.00 in her pocket. Granted, it was five grand more than she came there with, but at one point her offer from the bank was $220,000.00! Now that's some serious jack! Anyway, this show is definitely becoming one of my favorites.

Anyway, this is my first post on my new blog. I've been reading some great blogs lately (dadgonemad (this guy is HILARIOUS!; Kami in Dallas (girl, you crack me up!; William (too funny man, you're child is just PRECIOUS! and finally Kristine over at Random and Odd, hope you don't mind that I've decided to play along on SPF....that just looks like too much fun! )

Anyway, I decided that not only could I completely do this, I decided that I NEED to do this. I realized that you all do this as a way to vent and express your feelings, and I need an outlet! There is only so much that a Xanax can do for you! Anyway, I hope that none of you are offended that I find your blogs so interesting and that I posted links to them on mine (in fact, I'd love it if you'd return the favor). I plan on using this as an outlet, a way to unleash my feelings (good and bad) about whatever happens to be going on in my life at that given time. I work a full time job, am a mother to a wonderful 3 year old daughter (and whoever it was that said the Terrible Twos? Man you were crazy! 3 is so much worse!) and a wonderful wondermut (mollie the miniature dachsund. I am happily married to my wonderful husband of just over 7 years. So there is a little information about me. Sometimes I feel like a harried crazy woman that does nothing but laundry....and sometimes I feel like a pretty competent functioning member of society......anyway this blog is going to let me get some feelings out in the air. I love to be around water (the river, ocean, lake, pool) you name it, in fact I'm headed here (lovely Orange Beach, Alabama) without my wonderful daughter. Wonderful Husband (WH) and I are headed down with our best friends (J&C"S Mom & Dad)for the weekend to enjoy an adults only weekend of fun in the sun (and golf for the WH). I am so excited! I need to feel the sand in my toes!

Ok, so my first post is a bit long, but I felt like there was a lot to get out there today. Some days I might blog more than once, some days not at all. I'm more likely to blog from work than at home because we live in the sticks and we only have crappy internet right now. It happens to be all that is available!

Oh, and I had my cell phone STOLEN right out of my car along with my debit card and credit cards. This wonderful company told me yesterday that it would cost me $160.00 to get my phone back...huh? I have to buy a whole new phone because as a current this company customer that I don't qualify to get a phone for free, I have to buy a new one! WTF? But this company the great insurance company tells me that my car insurance will cover the whole thing! woo-hoo! So I am finally going to get back into the cell world....I swear I feel like my life has been cut out from under me, without the cell phone! On the bright side, I get to upgrade with my phone.....any suggestions on what to get?

I guess that's all for today........(or at least for right now..)

Manic Mommy

3 Comments:

Blogger dashababy said...

Ha! I yell at the TV too during DOND, stupid greedy people. Anyhoo, I love Dadgonemad too, he cracks me up, such a great writer and of course I love my sisters blog too. I've learned more about her thru her blog than in real life, kinda good and sad at the same time but whatever works as they say.
Pissy is one of my favs too. She is so funny. I've had the privalege to me her in real life also and she is very sweet even if she is a cussin' lil' mofo.

3/28/2006 6:08 PM  
Blogger Kami said...

Girl, 3 is WAY worse than 2. Darn straight. Send me an e-mail to mrsdallask@yahoo.com

3/28/2006 6:41 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

I love Deal or No Deal too! That's gotta be the easiest game show to win big bucks that I've ever seen. Anyone who goes home with less than $60K is a moron.

7/19/2006 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home