Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Melting My Heart



Last night, while we were bowling (yes, we bowl....cheesy I know, we bowl on a League with my mom and dad, and we aren't the greatest in the world, but by gosh we have fun!....We're the Silver Bullets, maybe that's because some of these are consumed while we are bowling.....) anyway, not the point of my story, the point is that this wonderful precious thing told me that I was in her heart.....just out of the blue....just from left field. I cried, I teared up and cried in the dadgum bowling alley! It was just the sweetest thing, and given the attitude her 3 year old self has been giving me lately, a wonderful thing!

I love you baby girl.....you are in my heart too!

Makes a momma's day......her whole week......hell, her whole year! It's when they say things like that that you forget everything in the world but them....


2 Comments:

Blogger dashababy said...

Your daughter is so pretty. You're so lucky! I always wanted a daughter.

3/28/2006 5:47 PM  
Blogger Kami said...

She's a cutie!

3/28/2006 6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home