Tuesday, March 28, 2006

A Few of My Favorite Things

Just so you'll all know a little bit about me, here is a list of a few of my favorite things:

1. I love the water....beach, river, lake or pool I am a water baby. I love to be out on it (preferably on the sand, in a boat, in a boat or on a float) all day soaking up the sun. I love to tan (I know...skin cancer, but eh...I'm not concerned about that at this time)

2. I start my morning each and every day with a coke, a smoke (I know, another risk factor, and I NEVER EVER do it anywhere near my child) and these guys......the two sexiest fat men alive....RICK AND BUBBA! These guys so totally rock. If you are fortunate enough to live in the south, then you've got to find out if they are on a station near you. You can also check them out on Turner South for right now. They are hilarious! My 3 year old loves them!

3. I am a tee total Bitch. It's just one of those great things about me. You either love me for it or you hate me for it. I really could give a rat's ass either way! Just thought I'd let you all in on the fact that I am completely aware that I am a bitch (which may make more on this blog make some sense to ya!)

4. I am in love with my child. She is the sweetest most adorable thing on the planet and I simply cannot imagine my life without her. I know that I'll never have another one, so I cherish every moment with her because there isn't another child to relive it through.

5. I've discovered that this blogging crap is addicting, fun and an amazing way to get my feelings out, an all this after 3 posts! I have also enjoyed roaming around and finding some great blogs out there. Pissy Britches you rock! You're thoughts on stuff sound like they could be coming from my freaking head!

6. My cousin owns this great store, and I am addicted to going in there and painting pottery with my little one. I have so much stuff with her handprints on it, but it is so fun and so addicting. If there is one in your area you should go check it out, you can make some priceless treasures!

Ok, there is 6 interesting facts about this Manic Mommy, and today I am manic. I am trying to finish a project at work (guess I should be doing that instead huh?); I belong to this wonderful women's organization where we live and I have some stuff I need to do for them, I've got to go tan (hey..I'm going to the beach this weekend, I REFUSE to be the color of the white sands of Alabama) and I've got laundry to do.....so today I am manic or maybe a maniac....or maybe a little of both!

Anyway...I guess maybe that is it for the day, I am so freaking ready to go home it is insane! I am tired of working on this project and basically just ready to put on my pj's and put my feet up...oh and I have to go to freaking Walmart today (I hate Walmart, but they are fixing to build a wonderful Target here and I am so excited! God watch over my debit card once it opens), but I've got to go because we are out of freaking everything! I hate it when that shit happens! Plus I got to get some beach essentials......God, I cannot wait to be at the beach!

oh and in case you haven't noticed, I love to put links on things!

1 Comments:

Blogger dashababy said...

I get to be first to comment here, Yay!!
Welcome to blogland. I'm Kristines' sister. She's the real blogger, I just pretend. Sometimes it's a more of a chore for me. I'm in a slump right now so mostly I just read and comment when I feel like it.
I'm a fellow Target lover too.
Happy blogging!

3/28/2006 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home