Thursday, March 30, 2006

And Then There Were Nine.....

I can't say that any of the performances on American Idol this week really blew my gown down, but I do know that Bucky deserved to be in the bottom 3 way more than McPheebee. I can't believe he's still in this competition, though he'll probably get booted off when they go to country music next week, even if it is supposed to be his genre. Anyway, I also can't say that I am terribly upset that Lisa was given the boot. America is not stupid, and they knew she wasn't the next American Idol.

I'm not going to go into some big rant about AI, you can read all about that on here, this girl is hilarious! I must say I am so glad that Taylor and Chris (you hottie, I have such a thing for bald guys) are still hanging around. They both totally rock!

Manic Mommie Out........(I am so glad that Ryan Seacrest quit saying "Seacrest Out", how lame)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home