Thursday, March 30, 2006

My Big 3-0 (also known as Drunk Fest)

This is me & my sister....way late in the evening!














Me and the Hubs......what is on his head?














Me, the hubs, the sister's bf and the sister














These lovely photos were taken the night we celebrated my big 3-0! We went with my sister and her b/f to the only bar in this small town I live in....The Blue Iguana to see my favorite 80s cover band, The Velcro Pygmies! I've been going to see them since I was in college and they still totally rock. A lot of alcohol was consumed this night.....I mean ALOT! We had a blast and there are a million more pictures that I could post. I do have one that is pretty scary of the hubs and the B/f.....I'm not sure what in the hell they are doing. I may post it at a later time, just to see what kind of comments you people can come up with.

Anyway, this was about 3 weeks ago and for my official birthday present I got the grand weekend at the beach that is coming up, I might have to title it Drunk Fest 2. If I can make it through work today and 1/2 a day tomorrow then I'll be on my way........

3 Comments:

Blogger dashababy said...

Happy Birthday, belated of course. These pics are great. You look happy and that might be because of all the alcohol but no really you sound happy in your posts. I would love to see the scary pics you didn't post. Have fun at the beach, lucky lil you. It's still raining here. 21 days of rain this month so far.
btw, you look very familiar.

3/31/2006 11:20 AM  
Blogger dashababy said...

Oh and you are really cute too. I mean that in a totally non-gay way. :)

3/31/2006 11:23 AM  
Blogger Alli's Mom said...

yeah, I was really happy that night, but there was a lot of alcohol involved. I'll have to post the other ones sometime, when I remember exaclty what was going on when I took the camera! Note to self: camera + alcohol = freaky pictures! hee hee

3/31/2006 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home