Wednesday, April 19, 2006

AI Recap

Ok, so the ladybug and I were out running some errands last night and I got home a little later than anticipated. Because of this, I cannot comment of Chris or Paris because I did not see either of them sing. Their recaps at the end sounded ok, but that's not enough for me to judge them on. Therefore if either of them is in the bottom 3 this week, I won't really know why. And if it's Chris, I'd be really upset.....though lately his talent has been to much Creed, though I still find him extremely hot (you know, I have a thing for bald guys).

anyway on with who I did see, and my humble opinions on them:

Taylor-WOW...that is really all I can say. He was on it tonight, magic as Simon said.

Elliott-Ok, I used to loathe him and couldn't wait until he was voted off. My tune it is a changing. He is really starting to grow on me, yet I can't tell you why. I thought he was pretty good last night, and completely disagree with Simon, last night was the first night I've actually seen him show some personality!

Kellie-OMG....you did butcher it girl, definitely not the night for the pickler.

Ace-YOU SUCK, according to
Dial Idol you are going home this week......FINALLY. After Bucky is now gone, your exodus from the show is next. What is with the one raised eyebrow crap? And WTF was up with the hair last night?

Katharine-Ok, I really don't care her. She sang good, but those songs last night were gawd awful. And since I can't really decide why I don't have McFever, I really wouldn't be saddened if she was the one who got the boot, though I think she should be safe for at least another week because the Ace should so be gone this week.

So, there's my recap, minus 2 singers because I am a slacker and I took longer in the hellhole otherwise known as Walmart than I should have. I was mad I missed Chris, but not to upset that I missed Paris. I wish I would have missed Ace.

Please please please America, make my dreams come true and let's say goodbye to Ace tonight....

1 Comments:

Blogger LizzieDaisy said...

Chris in the bottom three? WTF? Really. I guess that is the last time he should listen to Simon huh. Anyway, yay that Ace is gone. Now send Kellie home and I'm happy. Faker. :)

4/20/2006 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home