Thursday, April 13, 2006

And Then There Were Seven.......

FINALLY! THANK YOU AMERICA!

Bucky is Gone! Bucky is Gone! BUCKY.IS.GONE!

America finally got it right last night......they gave Bucky the boot and in case you can't tell, I'm thrilled about it! I had hoped that with the songs of Queen (which I don't get by the way, can't they sing something that is even remotely in this decade? you know something that if they are the American Idol they would actually record and release?) that Bucky would meet his end on the show. I never liked his style of his singing or his hair......ick!

Once again, Taylor and Chris were safe....thanks! Rumor has it that they are consistently in the top 3 week in and week out.....that's a great sign! You can go here to see what their predictions are.

Anyway......thanks America, this time you voted the right way!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi- thanks for the comments at my blog....
Woot- glad Bucky is gone too. However that means that ace is still on- UGH!!!!!!
My hubby and I LOVE Taylor and want him to win.
He's the only one with true soul- and who sings from his heart and who truly loves it. Hehe

4/13/2006 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home