Thursday, April 13, 2006

SPF.....YEAH YEAH, I KNOW IT'S EARLY...

Ok, I know this week's SPF is early, but I'm not working tomorrow and I don't know if I'll have time to post tomorrow or even if the old dino of a computer at home will do it.....so I'm posting early.

For Christine over at Random and Odd here is this week's installment of SPF.....she asked for:

1. Your Peeps-introduce us to some of your friends outside the blog world.



These are our best friends JC's Mom and Dad. I've known her since I was about 3 and him almost just as long. The hubs has known him pretty much his whole life too. This pic was at a New Year's Eve party for 2006. We just went to the beach with them a couple of weeks ago.


2. Something Fuzzy-*shaking head* you guys keep it clean.

Ok, so this is my dog Mollie, really close up. She's kinda fuzzy.....I wanted to get a pic of the hubs head (the one on his shoulders!) because it was time to shave so it was fuzzy, but he shaved it before I had a chance to take the pic, so you are stuck with the Mollie Monster.



3. Something / Someone you want to die / dye-yeah, shut up, you've thought of it!

This is a giant weed that is right beside my porch steps. The hubs and I have tried everything, but nothing and I mean nothing will kill it! It just keeps growing back and it's HUGE. I'm not sure how to get rid of it, so if you have any suggestions...please please send them my way

Ok, so there is my SPF for the week.........I'm off to spend some time with the ladybug, my office is closed for Good Friday as is her daycare. I'm hoping to find sometime to go out and buy a new Easter Outfit (shut up, I know it's Sunday and that I'm a little late).

Let me know if ya'll played!

6 Comments:

Blogger SupComTabz said...

You have great content - but black background with colored text is kind of hard to read - welcome to blogging chicks!

4/13/2006 8:11 PM  
Blogger Sheri & SuZan said...

I love the photo of your doggie (he is so cute). It was a toss up for me on the die/dye catagory between weeds and fire ants. Great SPF.

I played!

4/14/2006 10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics. LOL I like how you clarified which pic you wanted to get! Funny!

Happy SPF! I played too.

4/14/2006 1:19 PM  
Blogger SupComTabz said...

I like black too - but I've found readers kind of cringe 'cuz it's hard to read. If you look at my "Stupid People Shouldn't Breed" blog I think I came up with a nice way to balance my love of black with a black text on white background. :)

4/14/2006 4:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

happy spf!

4/14/2006 5:17 PM  
Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

awwww...your puppy has such a sweet face. =) and don't get me started on weeds in the yard dthat won't die.

i played on mine too!

4/14/2006 11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home