Monday, April 17, 2006

Happy Easter!

Family photo in front of the flower cross at our chuch.....I love how the ladybug is sticking her tounge out! I also love how I was having GREAT hair!
The Ladybug in her GEORGOUS french hand sewn dress that my mom found at a flea market for FOUR BUCKS! She looked like an angel!
J and the ladybug giving big hugs.....aren't they just precious?
The Easter Bunny bought a t-ball set to the ladybug, here we are taking our first swing!
Look at that follow through!
Look at those curls!
Is there anything in this egg?
I found one!

I hope that everyone had a great Easter Sunday. We went to my mom's and to the MIL's (it was painful!) and had a great time, or at least at my mom's we did. I curled the ladybugs hair for the first time and it turned out beautiful!


1 Comments:

Blogger Gem said...

Love the long dress and bare feet! That's one to do black and white, then colorize. It would be beautiful! (not that it isn't anyway!)

4/19/2006 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home