Tuesday, April 18, 2006

A New Tuesday Game!

It's called TMI Tuesday! It's from Liz over at Stopping Traffic

So without further ado.......here is this weeks:

1. Birthday spankings or Birthday kisses? Birthday kisses
2. Sitting on Santa / Easter Bunny's lap...fun or creepy? Fun if you're 3, Creepy if your 30!
3. Once you start drinking at a party, do you usually get drunk or stop at tipsy?
I like to stop at tipsy, but have been known to get drunk!
4. On a scale from 1-10, how passionate are you? Probably a 7.5, I'm pretty passionate
5. Have you ever seen a burlesque show? No

Bonus (as in "optional"): Have you ever been to an adult themed tupperware type part (you know "novelties")? I have, I went to one a couple of weeks ago actually....


Let me know if you played!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

happy tmi!

4/18/2006 10:26 AM  
Blogger SupComTabz said...

I'm not usually one to do this, but can you please check my blog (The Blinking Cursor) for a special message about the Hope Hotline (a sucide hotline). Any help you can offer and/or help spreading the word would be greatly appreciated.

4/18/2006 4:19 PM  
Blogger LizzieDaisy said...

OMGosh... lmao. I just bought my future sister in law a garter belt made out of those candies (um, read that post farther down). Too funny. :)

As for the above comment, I got all worried about you for a moment, then realized it was probably an ad. Whew. Anyway...

take care... thanks for playing. hope to see you next week.

oh, and your daughter is a doll! :)

4/18/2006 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home