Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Back to the Grind

I took yesterday off, well just because I can. I didn't have any major plans or major reason for doing it. I just did. I kept the ladybug home with me and we had a great day. We met JC's Mom, along with J & C at Chick Fil A for lunch and then headed up to my cousin's store for some pottery painting. When we got home, since it was way too late for ladybug to nap, I pulled out her blow up pool and she splish splashed while I attempted to get a little bit of sun. We were out there for about an hour or so. We came in, ate some supper and then she worked on her scrapbook while I worked on mine. I was on a roll, I got like 8 pages done before I went to bed. I plan on doing some more tonight. I have A LOT that I need to catch up on.

Anyway, I am back at the grind today. Do you ever feel like when you take a day off that no one in your office did a damn thing when you were gone? How could they of when it is all on your desk! I swear, I am going to be swamped today!

We went to the lake this weekend with our friends and crazy me forgot my camera. I wish I hadn't though, as there were some very "camera worthy" moments.

I've also got some issues going on that I might discuss on this blog. Since this blog is supposed to be my journal, I guess I should because it might help to work them out on paper. And who knows, maybe those of you who read this (yeah, all 3 of you) might actually be able to offer me some sound advice. Maybe in a couple of days I'll feel like it and have the time to do it. In the meantime, just keep Manic Mommie in your prayers, I'm having a rough couple of days.

Thanks!

Happy Tuesday Everybody!

oh and you would think that blogger's spell check would recognize the word "blog".

3 Comments:

Blogger chesneygirl said...

What a great day off! I need one of those....just a day to spend with my son.

Hope things get better for you soon, I'll be thinkin' about ya! :)

*HUGS*

6/06/2006 10:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

First of all, HUGS!!! You have my email, you email me whenever you want or need to! Second, YAY for days off and for scrapping!!!! I just went thru all of my stuff yesterday! And I SO agree about blog and spell check....WTF?! LOL!!

6/06/2006 12:50 PM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

Hugs to you girl....glad you had a fun day with ladybug and ugggghhhh where is the 8 scrap pages you got done...i wanna see what it's like to get all that scrapping done since you took the mojo from me.....

6/06/2006 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home