Thursday, May 25, 2006

Who's Got Soul?

Well lookie here! I didn't have to pitch a hissy fit after all!
TAYLOR HICKS WINS AMERICAN IDOL!!!!!

SOUL PATROL! SOUL PATROL! SOUL PATROL!

***************

Now on to some other things:

1. The creepy guy singing with Clay Aiken. Hello? Can you say stalker?

2. Prince-WOW! What a surprise!

3. Puck & Pickler-I loved this for some reason!

I could recap more, but hell if you didn't watch it then you don't care!

****************

And one more thing, please say a little prayer for our friends J&C"s mom & dad. She took C to the doctor on Tuesday for his 6 month check up and they found out that C has a heart murmur. It is serious enough that her pediatrician referred them to a pediatric cardiologist. They don't go until the end of June, so naturally she is freaking out. Please, pray for them that this is nothing serious. Thanks.

6 Comments:

Blogger chesneygirl said...

Wooo Hooo! Soul Patrol!!!

I thought the Clay Aiken segment was AWESOME!!! Loved it!! :)

Was SHOCKED at Prince's appearance/performance! Too Cool!

5/25/2006 1:55 PM  
Blogger clew said...

WOO! You know it, lady! What a great finale. I was blown away!

On a more serious note - Your friends are in my prayers. Hugs ~

5/25/2006 2:06 PM  
Blogger clew said...

WOO! You know it, lady! What a great finale. I was blown away!

On a more serious note - Your friends are in my prayers. Hugs ~

5/25/2006 2:06 PM  
Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

I didn't get to see the entire show (just bits and pieces)but I did see the last 45 minutes.

That Clay Aiken thing cracked me up! And Prince! I love Prince and I was shocked to see him on AI.

I was thrilled to see Taylor win!!!! YEAH!!

Your friends are in my prayers!

5/25/2006 2:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

SOUL PATROL!!!!!! Makes me wish I was from 'Bama! (I'm a Yankee - LOL!) That Clay Aiken part gave me goosebumps.....I get goosebumps when I get freaked out, NOT turned on! LOL!! And Prince made me scream! That was AWESOME! But nothing and I mean NOTHING tops The Hoff shedding a tear! LOL!!!!

Hugs to your friends, what a scary situation.

5/26/2006 8:49 AM  
Blogger Alli's Mom said...

Thanks for the love regarding my friends baby. I'll keep ya'll posted.

Chesney-I loved the Clay Aiken thing too, but you know that guy did have a stalker quality going on.

Clew-He was awesome! Soul Patrol!

Cheeky-You got the best part then, you saw Taylor kick some McPheebe ass!

V-I love his music anyway, but thank GAWD he's a Bama boy! He's #3 to make it to the final 2 from Bama!

5/26/2006 1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home