Friday, May 26, 2006

I'm Heading Here

This is a picture of the lake that we are heading to for Memorial Day Weekend. We are going there tonight sometime. We've still go to load up the car and get everything together, but we decided we'd rather wake up there tomorrow morning than have to get up and drive. It's only about an hour a way, but you know, isn't it always nicer to wake up somewhere other than your own bed?

On Holiday weekends you can walk from one side of the lake to the other, and never step foot on water, that's how many boats flock to this particular point on the lake. It's where people who don't have lake houses go in their boats. Personally, I'm glad my grandparents have a place. We'll cruise over here and spend some time, but at least we have a home on the lake that isn't a boat. Look...the picture could be titled "Redneck Yacht Club".
I love it up here though.....I can't wait to be there already. Working is a distraction at this point. Woo-hoo Summer is here! Show me the water baby!
Hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday weekend....stay safe and drink one for me! (I'm sure I'll have plenty!)

1 Comments:

Blogger clew said...

Looks awesome! Where is this, do you care to say? We just hung at the local lake this weekend, didnt go anywhere. We love Lake Cumberland (Ky) but it usually rains Mem weekend. Blah!

Hey I noticed your Taylor link has partnered with Taylorhicksfan.com. I have them linked :D ... Also I LOVE Celebrity Smack and Dlisted. I think we were meant to be friends :D!

5/30/2006 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home