Friday, May 26, 2006

Hooray For Me!

All by my little self, I figured out how to fix all the errors I created yesterday on my blog! I even added video and more links. I am so proud of me, because believe me I am a computer idiot! But lookie......I did it all by myself!

Yay!

I'll post more later, because frankly I'm having a hard time concentrating on work when we are headed to the lake in like 6 hours for the entire weekend. My mind, well it's already riding on the boat and sipping a cold one!

2 Comments:

Blogger clew said...

Sweet! I'm heading to the lake too. See ya there ;) ~~

p.s. good job fixing your blog!

5/26/2006 12:47 PM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

yay..ok scratch the last comment...i started from where i left off and should have kept reading up before i started commenting...glad you fixed it...

5/31/2006 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home