Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Weekend Recap...Complete with Pictures!

So this weekend the hubs, Ladybug and I went to my Mema and Papa John's house on Lake Martin. We headed up Friday night and came home on Monday. My parents were also there as were my sister and her boyfriend. On Sunday we had a ton of people come up and hang out at the dock, go for boat rides and eat some of my dad's world famous (these things are DAMN GOOD) ribs. It was a great weekend! Here are some pics form the adventure:


This is the ladybug and the hubs. I took this Sunday afternoon after she had spent about 10 hours in the water!

This is the "group" on Saturday...(from L to R) the hubs, Ladybug, my mom, my dad, the sister and her boyfriend....notice the beers in everyone's hand?

This is the hubs and the ladybug.....

My dad driving and the hubs drinking!

My dad and the ladybug....check out how long her hair is!

My dad...

The ladybug.....

Me & the ladybug (damn, I look like I'm struggling a bit here)

If she wasn't in the lake, then she was in her pool.....

We had a great time! So much so that this weekend the hubs and I and some friends are heading up there again....but this time the ladybug is staying with my parents!

6 Comments:

Blogger Greta Adams said...

woo hoo girl what great times that looks like....ugh i was staring at prison grey walls in the hospital...UGGGHHHH!! glad you had a great time and thank you dammit for making my mouth water thinking about those ribs....

5/31/2006 1:50 PM  
Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Oh these pics remind me so much of the many 4th of July's that we spent with my Mom and Dad on the lake - seriously you could insert my family where yours are and you can't tell the difference :)

Looks like you had a GREAT time!

5/31/2006 2:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG!! That looks AWESOME!!!!! I love that pic of your dad and the ladybug with her hair!! SO CUTE!!!

That water looks so NICE!!!!!!! LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!

5/31/2006 2:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

BTW, I LOVE PHIL VASSAR!!!!! I met him a couple of summers ago, he smelled YUMMY.

5/31/2006 2:34 PM  
Blogger Alli's Mom said...

Greta-next time you can drive over from Mississippi and get some yourself.....there is always more than plenty to go around!

Cheeky-We're a crazy group, but I love them.

V-I know, can you believe that hair? We've been thinking of going short for the summer, and it's way long enough to give to Locks of Love.

6/01/2006 10:37 AM  
Blogger chesneygirl said...

good times and great pictures!
We are headed back up to "our" lake this weekend too!
Have a terrific time!! :)

6/02/2006 9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home