Thursday, March 30, 2006

My First SPF!





Alright, courtesy of Kristine over at Random and Odd here is my first installment of Stuff Portrait Friday! The items this week:

1. your washer and dryer; 2. your robe & 3. a flower (since it is supposed to be spring after all)





Here's my washer & dryer....notice the overflowing trash can in the center? Dear Hubs FINALLY emptied it this morning.....after only about 3 days of me screaming about it needing to be emptied....which I won't do, because I.HATE.TRASH!










This is my robe, I had to locate it because I generally put on a t-shirt and my lounge pants after a shower.....I just don't like robes. This one is flannel, which doesn't work in Alabama. My MIL gave it to me, I guess she thinks I need to cover up more, since it goes all the way to my ankles!







And here is the only flower left blooming in my yard after our late season freeze last weekend. It's a white azalea, and this is a crappy picture of it, but the camera wasn't working right. I can't believe the freeze came so late and killed all my daffodils!

This was fun! Let me know if you played!

Today is the day I head to the beach! I got most of my stuff packed last night, but I am only working 1/2 a day today so I can finish up when I get out of here....I am so excited! I'll post some pictures when we get back.

Happy Friday!

11 Comments:

Blogger Jana said...

Welcome to SPF! Great pics!

I played too!

3/31/2006 9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics! LOL I like that you make your husband empty the trash...usually works that way at my house too!

Happy SPF! I played too!

3/31/2006 9:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

happy spf! :)

3/31/2006 10:05 AM  
Blogger Kami said...

Welcome to SPF!

Have fun at the beach!

3/31/2006 10:41 AM  
Blogger hemlock said...

Oh no, that sucks when cold weather kills spring. :(

I'm more of a sweatshirt and pajama bottoms gal myself.

I played too!

3/31/2006 11:21 AM  
Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Welcome to SPF -

I love azaleas - too bad the frost got to it.

I played too!

3/31/2006 12:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How cool that one flower survived!

Enjoy the beach!

3/31/2006 2:36 PM  
Blogger Book Bums said...

Garbage is definitely a "boy" job. I empty all of the trash cans but let my husband take it all outside and then to the street once a week. It's a good compromise, eh?

Welcome to SPF!

3/31/2006 2:48 PM  
Blogger CameraDawktor said...

I don't wear my robe either. I'm same as you, so what I usually wear is under my robe if you check out how I played today!

3/31/2006 7:43 PM  
Blogger Torie said...

Poor little flower. Have fun at the beach.
I played too!

3/31/2006 11:01 PM  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

I have the boys empty the trash too...I usually find all their lame stuff in the dryer.

I found like 50 flash cards from the boys french class in the dryer.

I thought it was a love letter he ripped up and I was trying to read it...and then it dawned on me...it's all in french!!

4/01/2006 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home