Tuesday, April 25, 2006

A Lizzie Quizzie & TMI Tuesday!

Alright, it's time for a Lizzie Quizzie....from Monday and TMI Tuesday!

Up first: A Lizzie Quizzie:

1. Do your parents still have any of your childhood are on display in their home?
Heck No! They have the Ladybug's art to display now! I bet my mom has it in a box somewhere though, she never throws anything away!

2. Do you have a carbon monoxide detector in your home?
Yep. It's part of our fire alarm. I wouldn't not have one, our heater is gas so it's a mandatory!

3. How good of a speller are you?
A very very very bad one! Thank GAWD for spellcheck!

4. Nails....bare or polished?
Polished. This is my one splurge on myself. I get my nails and toenails done every two weeks. It's my "me" time.

5. What is the most expensive thing you have bought in the last year?
Probably the Jeep (battery powered one) that we bought the Ladybug for Christmas. I really want a new car, but don't want a new car payment!

6. Do you know how to set the clock in your car?
I do, but I honestly just figured it out and my car is OLD!

7. What is the most embarrasing thing that has happened to you lately?
I think I've been pretty lucky lately and not embarrassed myself, or not that I know of!

8. Ever talk to yourself?
Hell yeah! All the freaking time!

9. Do you recount the money you receive back at the store? Bank?
Yep, at both. I used to work at a bank, so I guess I am anal like that.

10. Don't you hate it when__________.
The heifers that work at fast food establishments act like you are an freaking inconveince to them simply because you want your damn Big Mac in a timely manner!

AND NOW.......


1. Wash up, cuddle or fall asleep? Wash up and then off to sleep. We USED to cuddle, but that was pre marriage and pre baby!

2. Favorite term of endearment for a hard on? I actually don't call it anything. Usually just say something smart assy about it.

3. Did you ever own a fake ID? Yep! and honestly the girl looked nothing like me, but I never got turned away!

4. On a scale from 1-10, how kinky are you? hmmm....probably like a 3, but sometimes I think I could go kinkier, but hubby would probably freak out, he's like a -10!

5. How often, if ever, did you sneak out of the house when living at home? All the freaking time!

Bonus (as in "optional"): Have you ever kissed your partner on the lips after oral sex without brushing teeth, nor washing/gargling/rinsing our mouth? Turn on or off? All the time. Who wants to stop and go brush? Turn on.....when he realizes that his taste is in your mouth, or when you realize your taste is in his mouth.

1 Comments:

Blogger LizzieDaisy said...

first of all, lmao at the McD's comment... guess you get what you pay for with help. :)

My hub wouldn't stop to brush, nor would I, but there might not be any more kissing. Wah. Sniffles. Wah...

4/25/2006 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home