Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Weekend Recap

Ok, it's been a while since I've posted, so forgive me as this one is long and contains a lot of pictures!

Friday: field trip with the Ladybug to the museum of Fine Arts for a puppet show on shapes and colors. It was lots of fun. The Ladybug is in the picture below, back row sitting all the way to the right.

Saturday: Dance pictures and a WEDDING. The pictures below are from both:

Here is the Ladybug in her tap / ballet costume. They are performing to the Little Mermaid so they are supposed to be mermaids. Personally, I think they look a lot more like Hula Girls, but are cute nonetheless!

another dance picture......

Getting ready to be the flower girl in a wedding. Here we are going through the curler routine. I have to say it went more smoothly on Easter morning than it did this day....but her hair still turned out beautiful!

The bride.....isn't she just absolutely stunning?

Here's J & the Ladybug. He was one of the ringbearers. Aren't they just absolutely adorable? The Ladybug said they were getting married too!

The Ladybug and the Bride....Quite a stunning pair I think!

The Ladybug waiting for our time to shine!

This is my sister, she was the maid of honor and the Ladybug posing for a picture
This is my sister and the bride, they've been best friends since they were like 6!
NO MORE PICTURES MOMMY!
Overall, she did really well. She got just a little chatty right at the end of the wedding, but then stood there until the end. I was so proud of her! We then changed our clothes and headed to the reception where she was just a mess. She was dancing and having a great time. I'll post reception pictures later, but blogger is acting stupid and I am lucky that I got these to post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home