Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Painting and Eating with Easter Bunny

Here's Alli with the Easter Bunny.....love that smile!
Working on our masterpieces! She did such a great job!
Breakfast! Yeah, that's a donut.....she loved it!
Saturday morning, JC's mom and I took the kids to my cousin's paint it yourself pottery studio for breakfast with the Easter Bunny. They painted cute little Easter eggs and had breakfast and got to visit with the Easter Bunny. They had a great time. I love this place because she gets to paint and I get to hang out and have some adult conversation. The staff takes care of everything they need so all JC's mom and I had to do was hang out. I played with her new baby C and just ate him up. J is the boy beside Alli in the painting picture above. He is precious!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home