Friday, May 12, 2006

The ABC's of Me....

I'm "borrowing" this from Pamela Lynn one of my fellow Blogging Chicks....

Here are the ABC's of Manic Mommie....

Accent: Totally southern belle....I was born and raised in Alabama and honey, I sound like it! I sometimes hate to hear myself on answering machines, because my accent is that bad!

Bible Book that I like: I can't say I have one favorite, though my favorite verse is the Love Chapter, 1 Corinthians.

Chore I don't care for: Cleaning the bathrooms and mopping. Someone please tell me how to get the hubs to help with these two horrible things!

Dog or Cat: Dog person all the way

Essential Electronics: Cell phone, digital camera, computer (wishing I had a laptop and an Ipod)

Favorite Cologne: Beautiful by Estee Lauder

Gold or Silver: definitely silver. I am fixing to have my wedding rings reset in white gold, I just prefer silver so much more.

Handbag I carry most often: My black Kate Spade purse. I spent a fortune for it and to make sure the hubs knows I got my moneys worth I usually always have it, besides black works with EVERYTHING!

Insomnia: Never. I can fall asleep anywhere and stay asleep, maybe I have narcolepsy.

Job Title: Administrative Assistant (which could basically mean shit cleaner upper)

Kids: Just the Ladybug....with no plans for anymore ladybugs...

Living arrangements: Me, the hubs, the Ladybug and our dog, Mollie

Most admirable trait: I'm easy to talk too and I listen well, which may be why I know all my friends great secrets.....and I don't tell them!

Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: I used to sneak out a lot.....

Overnight Hospital Stays: Just once when I had the Ladybug

Phobias: SNAKES

Quote: "The grass is always greener over the septic tank"~Manic Mommie

Religion: We are Methodists. I was raised in the church the hubs and I still attend. I believe though, that heaven isn't just for those who belong to organized religion.

Siblings: 1 younger sister

Time I wake up: The alarm goes off at 5:30, but I don't usually peel myself out of the bed until around 6:00.

Unusual Talent or Skill: well.......I can burp 1/2 of the alphabet, but I'm not sure that's a talent and there usually has to be beer involved.

Vegetable I refuse to eat: Turnip greens.......no mom, they are NOT good!

Worst Habit: I curse, sometimes A LOT!

X-Rays: does the dentist count? If no, then just once when hubs (he was sweet boyfriend at the time) threw me off a jet ski and I BROKE MY HAND because I hit the side of it HARD! (and yeah, I still bring that up from time to time)

Yummy Stuff I cook: Ok, its rare that I cook something not Hamburger Helper or Stoffers Lasagna, but I do make a killer chicken casserole.

Zoo Animal I like most: Elephants...Roll Tide!


Tag......You are it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pamela Lynn ~ flutterby7 said...

Cool thanks for playing! Guess I obviously don't have advice on the bathroom thing huh. ;) Cool idea to reset the rings in white gold... I just told my dh that when we renew our vows at 25 years I want a new ring to be blessed during the ceremony. Got a ways to go till then though.

5/12/2006 3:11 PM  
Blogger ~Jennifer said...

I used to be a Hamburger Helper and Stoffer's Lasagna kinda cook too. I still remember the day I figured out that you don't need a box to bake a cake. Imagine!

5/12/2006 5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home