Thursday, May 04, 2006

My Adult ADD kicking in (random thoughts on random things)

Ok, so Manic Mommie has been a little crazy this week. Things are just going on in my life (nothing BAD, I'm just busy) and blogging has unfortunately taken a back seat. Anywho, I've got a few random thoughts on my head (man, my Adult ADD is really acting up this week) so here goes blogosphere:

American Idol: Didn't see Tuesday's show and I am still not over it. However, I missed it for good reason. The ladybug and I went to a Mother/Daughter banquet at our church with my mom. It was fun. The ladybug won (well, all the kids under 6 got a prize, but she "won" it) an apron and little rake for gardening. Poor ladybug, her mother has such a BLACK thumb, so I guess she'll be doing her gardening with the Nana. Anyway, back to AI (did I say my AADD was acting up?) I wish wish wish that I had seen Taylor decide to "Play that Funky Music". Too bad though. So, since I didn't see it, there was no blog on it. However, Princess P, your time has ended. YAY! Now, next Elliott, then Kat, then Chris, leaving you guessed it TAYLOR as the next AMERICAN IDOL! Though you could reverse that and have Chris, and either way I would be happy.

Immigrants: Hello...if you are going to come here and work, which I personally have no problem with, because well you are doing the shit that none of us want to do, then please can you do it legally? I think that is all that we are asking. We have to support enough deadbeat AMERICANS without having to care for deadbeat ALIENS. Also, why do they keep referring to them as illegal immigrants? NOT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, they are ILLEGAL ALIENS. Technically, everyone here is an immigrant, someone from their family migrated over here at some point in time, either last week or 1000 years ago......

That Moussaoui (or whatever, you know the TERRORIST) trial: Ok, great he's guilty. Ok, not great you sentence him to life in freaking prison? Hello people.....KILL HIS ASS. I personally believe that if you played any role whatso freaking ever in the terror attack against this country that took the lives of thousands of innocent AMERICAN people then your life is not worth us supporting you for the next 50 years. AMERICA: LEARN HOW TO USE AND ENFORCE THE DEATH PENALTY. If you are convicted of a crime such as this there should be no other option.

My dog: My sweet little dog Mollie is 7 today. Irrelevant I know. I just can't believe that she's that old! I'm thinking, best case scenario, I probably have 7 more years with her. Ya'll, she is my best bud. She curls up with me when I am blue and never asks for anything more than just a pat on her head and a good belly rub. Oh and a steak if I'd give her one, but you know, she's overweight so steak is not on her menu. Dogs are just such good friends, they are great companions. Anyway, totally irrelevant.....

The Ladybug growing up too fast: So the ladybug has her first dance recital tomorrow night. I'm sad about it. I can't believe that she is old enough to be doing such. I'll post lots of pictures I promise. I've already got the video camera and the digital charged. And just in case, the 35 mm is making the trip as well.

Happy Thursday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home