Tuesday, May 02, 2006

TMI Tuesday!

Ok, so I'm a little late today. Me=Tired. Me=Not in the mood to do anything today. Me=Busy.

So, for Lizzie here's todays TMI Tuesday!





1. What are your feelings about traditional bachelor / bachelorette parties? Oh fun! I just went to one a couple of weeks ago and we had a blast. Started with the novelty party (because vibrators are ILLEGAL in the state of Alabama.....oh shit, am I going to be arrested?) and then lingerie shower. Next stop: a great club in Birmingham. We had a blast. I had one when I got married and the hubs took a trip with some buds to Atlanta to visit their strip clubs (no, those aren't illegal here, but all the ones here the girls look like yesterday's hooker).

2. Do you wear (or not wear) something special to bed / dress differently when you want to have sex? I have been known to just be in bed naked (or neked...because that means you don't have any clothes on and are up to something) when the hubs gets out of the shower. Hard to miss that signal. Sometimes though it gets initiated later, when I wasn't necessarily planning on having sex. He does have this old football t-shirt (that he used to wear under his pads) and sometimes I'll put in on. If I have it on, SEX IS HAPPENING TONIGHT!

3. Can men and women be "just friends"? One of my best friends is a guy so I say yes. His wife however is convinced that we are more. WE AREN'T. I'm not risking the good thing I have for a roll in the hay.

4. Do you own any leather or rubber clothing? I used to own some leather pants, but that was a long time and one baby ago! I bet they wouldn't even fit my big toe anymore!

5. On a scale of 1-10, how willing are you to do something in bed you don't want to just because you are asked? HMMM....a 3? I've never actually been asked to do anything I didn't want to do.......so either I'm kinky or boring. Somehow, I'm going with boring.

Bonus (as in "optional"): Do you ever fake orgasms? NO NO NO. I'm lucky, the hubs is fabulous and I don't have too. I did when I was younger and not with him. I think the first one I ever had (besides alone) was with him. Girls, HE IS GOOD.

Let me know if you played.....sorry I'm late posting this!

2 Comments:

Blogger LizzieDaisy said...

How can you be boring if you're willing to take the hubs to a strip joint? I wish I had that kind of confidence. I do not. Sigh.

So how does that work with him and his wife if he doesn't trust you both?

My hub introduced me to the orgasm. I didn't even know what was happening though I figured it out. I was so naive. Hee. Hasn't stopped since. He is amazing as well (in that department anyhoo), though I wish he'd kiss me more. Wah. :)

5/02/2006 6:52 PM  
Blogger Alli's Mom said...

Lizzie-Generally when we hang out she's there too.....I've learned to accept it. She has trust issues beyond just me. I've known him since I was 5. We've NEVER dated, we've always just been friends.

Ok, I didn't take him to the strip joint, I just ok'd him going...but yeah, I guess I'm ok with it. I know where he comes home too...and it's not like he goes every freaking day, just for special occasions such as bachelor parties, though thankfully all of our friends are now married.

I know, I had no idea what the big "O" was until him....I agree though, I don't think mine kisses me enough either...wahhhhhh

5/04/2006 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home