Monday, May 08, 2006

Is it me?

This weekend, the dear hubs was well shall I, distant. I asked him more times than I'm sure he wanted me too what was wrong. I got "nothing" as a reply. He had to babysit all day on Saturday (and I mean all day, as in I left the house at 6:00 am and didn't meet up with them until 7:00 pm) so I thought maybe that was his deal. But no, he assured me he was not upset that I was gone all day. Which he shouldn't have been because he KNEW that I had this event (our town has an annual celebration each year, and the wonderful organization that I belong to sponsored a 5K race prior to it, hence the 6:00 am wake up call, and then I helped my cousin with the booth that she had for her store. He knew I was going to be out all day. We met up later to go bowling for my sisters birthday (Happy 24th sis). Then yesterday he was just weird. He had cleaned the house on Saturday, for which I thanked him over and over again, but he was just weird yesterday. I know it's probably not me, but how can I not wonder that it might be? Anyway, typically we "watch tv" together at least once over the weekend and he did not even attempt to try. I tried but I basically got shot down. What is up? Is it me?

Note: "watch tv" is code for doing the deed......

1 Comments:

Blogger Alli's Mom said...

I used the term "babysit" lightly there.....he had to handle her alone, which shouldn't be a problem, but aparently there was some underlying tension there...

anyway, it's all good now!

5/12/2006 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home