Friday, May 05, 2006

SPF Friday.....Just Random Stuff

Welcome to today's Stuff Portrait Friday! Courtesy of Christine over at Random and Odd....

This week she wanted:

1. A Body of Water-think big or small...it's up to you.
2. Something with Flavor-yes, another wide open one
3. Plant your Ass-where you park it.........


Here is our pond at our farm in Eastern Alabama. That's my dad and my Uncle T in the paddle boat........I think they were supposed to have been "fishing" but somehow I think they were just drinking!
Ed Note: It was just pointed out to me that their hats match! Ha! I never realized that. My dad and his brother are DORKS! (FYI...my dad is the one on the right)

Something with flavor.....this one was kinda wacky. Here's my favorite juice....Ocean Spray Cranapple juice. It has flavor! It has to be Ocean Spray though, or I won't drink it!

Plant your ass....where you park it....Well here's my bed (please, excuse that I took this picture at 9:00 last night and it wasn't made up)

Or here's my couch...I park it in either place. Please excuse the messy messy stuff, it's been a week where crap has piled up and crap has not gotten put away!

Happy SPF! Let me know if you played!

21 Comments:

Blogger Army of Mom said...

I didn't bother taking pictures this week. I was just too tired. So, I pulled old ones out. The paddleboat looks fun!

5/05/2006 9:36 AM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Drinking while fishing - what will they think of next. :)

Happy SPF!

5/05/2006 9:46 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

I never make up my bed. Unless I'm having company that could find its way into my bedroom.

5/05/2006 9:56 AM  
Blogger Kami said...

Yum. I love that juice!!

I played.

5/05/2006 10:02 AM  
Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

Isn't fishing and drinking the same thing??

Great pix!

I played too :)

5/05/2006 10:06 AM  
Blogger Tina M said...

I'm so with ya on the Ocean Spray thing. Other juice just dosen't taste as good.

I played too

5/05/2006 10:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Has to be Ocean Spray!

I see no mess!

I played.

5/05/2006 10:20 AM  
Blogger Jana said...

Happy SPF!

I played!

5/05/2006 10:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

happy spf!
I played

5/05/2006 10:51 AM  
Blogger DB said...

Hey, I didn't know you could fish without alcohol in Alabama...

I played. Come visit.

5/05/2006 10:54 AM  
Blogger hemlock said...

I absolutely love the matching camo hats.

And I love that you didn't make your bed before taking the picture. I should give that a try sometime!

Great SPF! I played too!

5/05/2006 11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our bed would never be made if the husband didn't do it! Great pics!

Happy SPF!

5/05/2006 11:28 AM  
Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

I rarely make up my bed.....

Great SPF - I played too

5/05/2006 1:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

RE: the matching hats...oh honey, all cammo hats look the same. It's so the hungers can hide at Farm & Fleet and not be recognized! Sugar Daddy has WAY more cammo hats than I'd even like to admit...

5/05/2006 2:49 PM  
Blogger Torie said...

Cranberry juice is the best, though I don't like the cran-apple. Great photos.
I played!

5/05/2006 2:58 PM  
Blogger Charlotte in Pa said...

That boat looks like all kinds of fun! Why do they need cammo hats for fishing? Are they shooting the fish? :-) Happy SPF!

5/05/2006 4:15 PM  
Blogger jayfish said...

mmm, i want somma that juice!

...i played

5/05/2006 5:56 PM  
Blogger Sheri & SuZan said...

Oh we have a paddle boat we use up at the lake. I love it.

I must confess, my bed never gets made unless company is coming. I know, it's sad.

Great SPF...have a great weekend.

5/05/2006 6:49 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I had to laugh about your dad and his brother and the matching hats!

5/05/2006 7:51 PM  
Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

mmmm...cranberry juice. i'm with you on the must be Ocean Spray but in addition i get the 100% juice with no sugar added. and only straight cranberry. anything else tastes too sweet to me! =O

i played along as well...

5/07/2006 12:39 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I also did the bed/couch combo. LOL

Happy SPF!

5/07/2006 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home