Thursday, May 11, 2006

NO NO NO.....and some other things.....

Say it ain't so? America voted off Chris? Ya'll I am seriously distraught over this. I know that at this point in the game that anyone can go at any time, but I swear, I just didn't think it was his time. Thank GAWD that it wasn't Taylor.....then I'd seriously be distraught.

Anyway, I'm just not cool with the fact that Chris is gone. Yeah sure he was a good singer, but ya'll more than that he was HOT. VERY HOT. And now, what do I have to look at? NOTHING! I mean, I love Taylor, but let's get real, his hotness factor? Not so much. Anyway.....if you don't want the same fate that happened to Chris to happen to Taylor then next week you need to VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
More on crazy Britney Spears....I'm just still in UGH over the fact that she decided to have another kid with that gross man.........am I the only one? Britney, honey, you used to have so much going for you....you better pop that kid out and get back to touring honey, before the KFED spends every dime you ever had and leaves you high and dry with 2 "precious" rugrats.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh, how I wish I had a camera on my cell phone...I saw the ultimate FUG yesterday and I had no way to document it.....I can't even begin to describe this, why am I not more hip? Why do I not have a camera phone?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy Thursday everyone.......sometime in the future I promise I will get dance recital pics of the Ladybug up.....too cute! We have one more tomorrow night (tap and ballet) and it is even more precious than the gymnastics (or just plain nastics, as the Ladybug refers to it). Precious!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home