Tuesday, May 16, 2006

And She's Pregnant Again

Ok, this morning on the Today show, I saw another story surrounding around Britney Spears "great" parenting skills. It seems this moron was photographed driving around in her convertible with son Sean P in the back seat. At least this time he was actually in the car seat, however the car seat was forward facing. Hmm...now isn't the law that they have to be rear facing until they are a year old or so many pounds? I'm fairly certain that this child was neither. And he was so slumped over in the car seat that I find it hard to believe that he was actually even buckled in. People, if I see your riding in my town with your child not in a car seat, I will (and have) call the police on your ass. However, despite photographic evidence that she was clearly violating the law, the law says "because we did not personally witness the event, we cannot do anything about it". How 'bout another trip to her home? How 'bout checking out her and the Kfed's parenting skills just a little bit. And here she is knocked up again. I'm sorry, I just will not and cannot tolerate this abuse of a child. Because in my eyes that is exactly what it is. What if she had a wreck? What would have happened to her "precious" child then? Personally, I think that baby #1 was a publicity stunt and baby #2 is an attempt to save her marrige. Here's a thought Britney, babies are not publicity stunts and they will not save a marriage. Good luck hun, cause you are going to need it.

I wish I could have found a link to this story. I'll keep looking and hopefully post one later. So what do you think? Am I alone in this opinion? Should she really be allowed to be a mommy to one baby, let alone two?

2 Comments:

Blogger Mama C-ta said...

Nope not alone...I agree with everything you said. Some people have criticized me for acting like certain baby safety issues are common sense when they aren't common sense to all. But in this case there is no excuse as all car seat manuals clearly state the rear-facing laws. If she is too irresponsible to read the instructions to install a car seat (I'm sure her nanny did it) then she's too irresponsible to be a mother. I agree some things may not be common knowledge but this is not a sheltered girl.

5/16/2006 9:14 PM  
Blogger Undercover Angel said...

I agree with you. Brittney and Kevin shouldn't be allowed to reproduce. I think she's too imature to have children. She hasn't figured out that life isn't all about her yet...

5/19/2006 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home