Monday, May 15, 2006

It's Monday....time for a Lizzie Quizzie!

Ok, as I stated on Friday, I will steal a game, I will play it whether you want me to or not...so here goes, and actually I've played this one before:

It's a Lizzie Quizzie....from Lizzie over at Stopping Traffic:

What is the best memory you have of your mother? I'm fortunate that my mom is still with me, but the best memory I have of her is that every summer, me, mom and my sister head to the beach for a girls only trip. Sometimes others have joined us, sometimes it has been just the three of us, either way we always have a blast. I always look forward to our "Girls Only Weekend" beach trip and we are currently planning this years edition. She already bought us cute flip flop picture frames!

What are three things you inherited from your mom? (free range) My dad says I got being a smart ass from her; I learned how to be a great mom from her, and I'm still working on it, but boy did I have one kick ass example; and finally, I got her wedding china. I wanted it and she went ahead and gave it to me.

Did you honor your mother this weekend? I did and I honor her everyday. My mother is my best friend.

How many weddings have you been in? How much did the last one cost you? I've been in 4 weddings. The last one was my sisters (and a total waste of time and money since we later found out that he was a douchebag and they are now divorced, but I digress) and I'm thinking it cost me (my dress, hub's tux, etc.) around $300.00. I guess that isn't too bad, but that's a guess, I've tried to block out all memories of her practice run.

How much to you typically spend on a present? Do you buy of the registry? Depends on who it is for, close friend, I don't consider price, distant relative or so, around $30.00 and I do usually try to buy of the registry if I can, however we were just invited to a wedding of a couple in our Sunday School class that I would not count as close friends and the cheapest thing on their registry was $75.00....so I did not buy off of it for them, since that was way more money than I had planned on spending!

What is the last thing you bought yourself? a couple of new shirts at Goody's.

Checks, check card, debit card, credit card or cash? Check card and credit card mostly. I try not to spend more than $500.00 a month on the credit card, so that I can pay it off each month....and that is the limit on my credit card. Of course as someone who consistently pays the damn thing off the credit card company keeps trying to up my limit....they don't like people who do that!

On a scale from 1-10 how happy are you right now? about a 6. The hubs has been driving me crazy lately and I am beginning to hate my job....

Are you a responsible person? Absolutely. I believe that responsibility is part of a strong character, people trust responsible people.

Life is a _____________. To quote Forrest Gump "A box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get".

I tag everyone. Tag............YOU ARE IT! (and if you play, go let Lizzie know)

HAPPY MONDAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home