Friday, May 19, 2006

This Post Brought to You by the Letter "G"

Ok, so this week when I really should have been working, I stumbled across a couple of new blogs that I am really liking. One them is the Adams Family and the other is Renee's. From Renee, I got this cool little number. Leave her a comment and she'll assign you a letter (leave the comment on her blog). You then take the letter and come up with 10 things that start with that letter. I went for stuff that was relative to me. Coming up with 10 things relative to me required some creativity on my part. If you want to play along, go visit Renee. She'll email you a letter. If you play, please let me know...I'd love to check out your blogs. Let Renee know as well.

Ok, so on to the post brought to you by the letter "G":


1. This is my little Girl, the ladybug. This picture was taken Easter Sunday. Isn't she beautiful?

2. This is my Grammy......she was diagnosed with Stage 3 lung cancer in February. I am so thankful that she is still here with us and doing remarkably well.
And a little creativity for number 3. Good Friends-these are our best friends J&C's mom and dad. We hang with them a LOT!
4. Gas-or the rapidly rising price of it to be exact! Man, when you live out like we do, your gas bill is now huge! This is what it was about a week ago here.
5. More creativity-Genes, these are my parents. I guess I get my good genes from them!
6. Glass-this is a candle holder that I have on my coffee table. It came from Partylite. I am addicted to Partylite.
7. Glutton-this is my FAT dog, Mollie. She is a glutton!
8. Gyser-this is Old Faithful in Yellowstone. I've actually been here. I have picture of the hubs and I in front of it, but that was pre digital camera days and I don't have a decent scanner here at work, so you get a picture from their website.

9. Gifts-I love gifts! I got a new watch for Mother's Day. My favorite gift is green....as in money!

10. Green-My favorite color!

This was fun, let me know if you decide to play along!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hopped on over from Laura's blog! LOVE THIS! I'm going to have to do this and I saw your ABC's about me down your blog a bit and I'm gonna do that too!! Here is the link to mhy blog-a-roo http://foofalooloos.typepad.com/just_v/

5/19/2006 1:53 PM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

Thanks for stopping by today...your G's were great. Green is my favorite color as well. I am adding you to my bloglines and will be back..

xoxox

5/20/2006 7:46 AM  
Blogger clew said...

I love your list!!!! Cute ladybug, cute dog :)! I did the letter R, last week sometime if you'd like to check it out :)

Thought I'd tell you, my boss was diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer last summer and is now recovering and doing well. I pray your grandma will continue to do the same!

Hugs!

5/24/2006 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home