Wednesday, May 17, 2006

They Killed Denny...

Ok, so thanks to the miracle that is DVR, I was able to record Grey's Anatomy because I could not watch it on Sunday or on Monday. So last night I sat down to get some stuff done (laundry and some stuff for that women's organization that I belong to) and watch the show. I did stop midway to catch American Idol. The Ladybug did some "work" also so that mommy could get caught up on hers. Let me just say that I cannot BELIEVE that they killed Denny. After everything that had been going on I wanted that story line to go further. I was not happy when he died! And what is up with Meredith going back to McDreamy? He called her a WHORE...what decent woman would go back to someone after they called them a whore? Ugh! Not happy with where that went! Other than that love scene...OMG......did you see the way he LOOKED at her? I realize that it's just a television show...but I was not entirerly happy with the way it all played out in the 3 hour season finale. I guess I'll have to wait until next season to see where everything goes. And I read this morning that they are moving it to Thursdays next season opposite CSI. Thank GAWD for the miracle that is DVR!

And on American Idol, gee what can I say, final 3 and they were all amazing. Personally, I'd like to see Kat get the boot tonight, though as long as it isn't Taylor, I shall be happy.

I don't really have much else to say today, I'm glad it's Wednesday and this week is almost over. It's been creeping by and I'm tired. I also woke up with a sore throat this morning which is NOT COOL! It is also just about time for Aunt Flo to make her visit, which added to the fact that I am tired and I don't feel well, well that just makes me one major B-I-T-C-H. No wonder the hubs won't be home until late tonight, I don't think I'd want to be around me either. I'm hoping that we can get home, eat some supper and then take baths and go to bed. I just hope that the Ladybug is down with that plan.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tori said...

Thanks for dropping by! I too was most displeased with the Grey's thing. Also very annoyed that they killed off Libby and Anna Lucia in LOST. Hub tells me it was becasue they were always getting drunk and driving...
Silly bitches yes....but good pieces of the plot!

5/17/2006 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home