Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Thank You Tivo

Ok, tonight is a "Thank GAWD for TIVO night". Why? Well because for starters I have a meeting at 6:30 that will probably run long. Secondly, it is the last singing night for American Idol. Can't miss that. Thirdly (and I'm not even sure thirdly is a word) it is the Academy of Country Music Awards. What's a girl to do? My current plan is to go to the meeting and hope we get done at a decent hour, head home and watch AI. Then, if it isn't entirely too late for me, I will begin watching the ACMs. I can fast forward through the crap I care nothing about. If it is too late for me, well then I'll watch the ACM's on another night because I can't watch them tomorrow night because of the finale of American Idol. I'm going to watch it with my sister. But I have to watch tonight and while I am watching the voting lines will be open and I can vote for Taylor. Listen up Taylor Hicks fans..........get out and VOTE! That little slut McPheebe is going to try to turn it up and get the "hound" vote so you have got to VOTE VOTE VOTE for Taylor! He is the next American Idol, but it is up to you to make sure to it! I do not want to see McPheebe as the next American Idol. Do you understand?

On another note, I had a blast at our camping trip on Saturday. I got extremely drunk, which I guess is the only way I was going to make it out in the wilderness. We had a blast though! I do have pictures and I will post them sometime this week...I promise! I am much more excited about this upcoming weekend though. We are going to the lake on Saturday and staying until Monday and here we will have indoor plumbing and most importantly.......as shower! I plan on spending as much time as is humanly possible out on the boat. We will have the ladybug with us, but lucky me, she's as much of a water lover as I am! This weekend...if anybody needs me, just look for the boat!

2 Comments:

Blogger Greta Adams said...

i hope i can remember to catch AI tonight...I don't vote though cause i am not really digging either of them. Your daughter is just too cute girl....

5/23/2006 10:27 AM  
Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

As much as I whined and moaned about Chris getting voted off - I will probably watch tonight (oh who am I kidding - I am hooked I will be watching) and I am all over the Taylor vote! I will be very upset if Katherine wins -she doesn't deserve it.

5/23/2006 5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home