Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Get to Know Me.....

I'm borrowing this one from Veronica.....If you borrow from me, please let me know and go let V know as well.....

Here's some get to know me facts (this is an email that circulates around every once in a while, it's pretty cool and it helps you get to know people, so I'd love it if you'd play along!)

1. First Name: Tania (pronounced TA-KNEE-YA)

2. Were you named after anyone? Heck no! I think my parents were on drugs when they named me in the first place.

3. When did you last cry? At Grey's Anatomy, and I'm talking some serious bawling my eyes out!

4. Do you like your handwriting? I suppose it is ok, it's not real neat though!

5. What is your favorite lunch meat? Turkey

6. Kids? Just one little ladybug....with no plans for any future ladybugs!

7. If you were another person would you be friends with yourself? Um..yeah. Duh!

8. Do you have a journal? I'm hoping this blog counts

9. Do you use sarcasm a lot? hardly ever (find the sarcasm there?)

10. Do you still have your tonsils? yep

11. Would you bungee jump? HELL NO!

12. What is your favorite cereal? Rice Krispies (and does it count if my favorite form of these is Rice Krispie treats?)

13. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? um no.

14. Do you think you are strong? Sometimes I do.

15. What is your favorite ice cream? Mayfield Turtle Tracks

16. Shoe size? 8 1/2

17. Red or pink? Red

18. What is the least favorite thing about yourself? my thighs and my c-section tummy

19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing right now? Khaki pants w/ a black top and black sandals

20. Last thing you ate? Seaseme chicken. It was just lunch time!

21. What are you listening to right now? "Jesus Take the Wheel" by Carrie Underwood, its on the radio

22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Green

23. Favorite smell? hmmm......fresh baked cookies or apple pie

24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? a customer, other than that my mom

25. The first thing you notice about people you are attracted to? their smile

26. Favorite drink? Coke classic

27. Favorite sport? Alabama Football or NASCAR

28. Who do you miss the most? my grandad

29. Hair color? Brown

30. Eye color? Brown

31. Do you wear contacts? Only if I want to see!

32. Favorite Food? Steak

33. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings

34. Last movie you watched? Walk the Line

35. What color shirt are you wearing? black

36. Summer or winter? Summer

37. Hugs or kisses? Do I have to choose?

38. Favorite dessert? Apple pie w/ ice cream

39. What books are you reading? I'm somehow guessing that "Guess How Much I Love You" doesn't count! I just finished reading "The 10 people you meet in heaven". AWESOME!

40. What's on your mouse pad? DELL

41. What did you watch on TV last night? Deal or No Deal and CSI:Miami.

42. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Rolling Stones

48. The furtherst you have been from home? Red Lodge, Montana snow skiing

49. Do you have a special talent? I can burp the alaphabet, but again, not sure if that is a talent and beer must be involved!

50. When and where were you born? March 16, 1976 at Baptist South Hospital in Montgomery, Alabama.

5 Comments:

Blogger chesneygirl said...

What a pretty first name you have!!! :) I like it!

I miss my grandpa the most too!

Fun list!!

5/23/2006 11:11 PM  
Blogger clew said...

I like your name pronunciation too :). And "Guess How Much I Love You" DOES count if you ask me - it's one of my favorites too!

Thanks for the visit - I like your blog, chicky! I'll be back :D

SOUL PATROL!

5/24/2006 9:17 AM  
Blogger Alli's Mom said...

It's definatly different! I get lots of butchered pronunciations of it.....

Thanks for the comments (I am comment whore)

SOUL PATROL!

5/24/2006 9:22 AM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

i still have to do mine...heck i have post still in draft mode in blogger i have been working on forever....this is just another i have to add to my list of blogs to do...hehehe don't you love V...she's great

5/24/2006 5:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OK, I thought I commented on this!! I love this and I LOVE YOUR NAME!!!! I hate mine.....I get called everything BUT VERONICA....Virginia (ok that is SOOO far off), Vivian (this was ok when Pretty Woman came out), Valerie, Vicki......anything BUT what it is so you can call me "V"! LOL!! And I'll just call you "T"! ((GRETA, LOVE YOU GIRL!!)
)

5/26/2006 8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home