Friday, April 28, 2006

SPF....It's all in how you look at it!

For today's installment, Christine over at Random and Odd it's all about how you look at it:
1. Something Big
2. Something Small
3. Half of something
Remember, perspective. It may be small to you, but get on the floor and take the picture and see how big it looks....Get Creative!
Ok, I could have been a little more creative than I was, but I was extremely busy last night and not exactly creative so here goes....
1. Something BIG.....This is the TV in our den....I think that it is HUGE. The hubs had to have it though and as usual, what he wants he usually gets so I present to you......
2. Something Small.....to counteract the HUGE TV in the den, I have this tiny TV in the kitchen, yeah, yeah, I like to watch the news while I am cooking supper.....

3. Half of something......This is 1/2 a glass of milk....do you see the glass as half full or half empty?

Happy SPF Everybody! Let me know if you played! I'm sure you were way more creative than me!

Ed Note: Most of the time I'm a "glass half full" kinda girl. I am, as my husband says, the eternal optimist.

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics!

Happy SPF! I played too.

4/28/2006 9:48 AM  
Blogger Sheri & SuZan said...

What is funny is that I was going to do the "glass is half full" thing too!

I played too!

4/28/2006 9:51 AM  
Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

I have a TV in the kitchen too - cause I like to watch the food network and pretend I can cook like that!

Great SPF - I played too!

4/28/2006 10:06 AM  
Blogger The Silent K said...

Today I see it as half full. Most days probably I'd say half empty. Bah.

I played too.

4/28/2006 10:34 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

My husband is so fighting me on having a tv in the kitchen. I think I'll win.

I played.

4/28/2006 10:46 AM  
Blogger Kami said...

Half empty or half full? Depends on the time of the month.

4/28/2006 10:46 AM  
Blogger hemlock said...

I just knew someone was going to do the 'half empty, half full' thing!!

TVs are so odd that way. I'd like to have a sizable enough flat screen some day, but I'm not going to cry without it!

Thanks for dropping by!

4/28/2006 10:49 AM  
Blogger Torie said...

I just found out how much it is going to cost to get my car fixed...the glass is half empty.

I played too!

4/28/2006 11:55 AM  
Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

Good thinking on your pix!

I played :)

4/28/2006 12:45 PM  
Blogger Medic Girl said...

I didn't even think about the half full/half empty glass idea. I like it though. Great SPF!

I played too.

4/28/2006 12:53 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Good SPF!

4/28/2006 2:08 PM  
Blogger DB said...

Hi Alli's Mom!!!

What part of Alabama?

Love the photos!

4/28/2006 2:35 PM  
Blogger Army of Mom said...

Half-full, baby.

I think it is a mommy's way of coping with life. We have to be optimistic when we're up to our eyeballs in dirty diapers, laundry and dishes!!! Oh yeah, and being asked to read "The Hungry Caterpillar" for the umpteenth time!

4/28/2006 2:42 PM  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

LOL...I liket he color of your wood in your tv picture.
Mine is light...I like the redish look!!

Sorry, I see more than what is in the picture ;)

4/28/2006 2:52 PM  
Blogger jayfish said...

i like the 2 opposing tvs!

i played

4/28/2006 3:40 PM  
Blogger zerodoll said...

i like the half-full (empty?) glass...

4/28/2006 5:30 PM  
Blogger CameraDawktor said...

Unfortunately I usually see it half empty.

I played too.

4/28/2006 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home