Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The Blow By Blow

Ok, so last night I planned to have "the talk" with the hubster that I talked about in this post. Anyway, thanks to everyone for your comments. Greta, turns out I didn't have to back down, which is a good damn thing because I wasn't going too. I rarely do. I am pretty darn selfish myself and my husband puts up with a lot from me. He's great and normally not premenstrual or what the hell ever has been going on with him. And Cheeky, yeah, something is freaky with the planets. Because get this, and please don't fall out in the floor like I did, he came in after his ballgame, much LATER than I anticipated (so now you know I am PISSED) and says before I have a chance to ask him anything that "he's sorry he's late, it turned into a double header and that he's sorry he has has his head in his ass the past couple of days". Girls, I nearly passed out from freaking SHOCK! We talked and now everything is all good. Which, please don't get me wrong I am so grateful for, but shit, why the hell does he have to act like this in the first place? Why are men such big, pathetic babies? Anyway, things seem to be on the mend here at Manic Mommies house, much love to each of you for your support. I *heart* all of you and could not have imagined the outpouring of love that each of you (especially V, dedicating a video on her blog to me). Thanks Blog Buddies!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Now, for Greta here's some of the scrapbook pages I got done when I "stole" her scrapping mojo. There's more but blogger is a bitch and won't let me load them. I'll try again later!
From our Gulf Shores beach trip......

The really young ladybug (see told you I was behind, I've got like 5 books going on) feeding a baby calf.
Halloween, from 2 years (SHUT UP) ago...
Believe it or not, just last summer, the ladybug & I at Gym & Swim
Pictures of the ladybug and J. These are both new and old. I had been wanting to do a page of them for her book and I finally got it done.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So, that's it. Thanks again to all of you for your great comments and words of advice. I was prepared for the "blow by blow" but turns out I didn't need it. I love it when he just gives in because he knows that it's easier to just admit his ass was wrong than to deal with the wrath of me anymore.

Happy Wednesday!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jana said...

Those pages are great! I love that you put lots of pics on a page. It tells more of a story that way. And no comment from me about doing a page from an event two years ago - my baby is 18 months old, and I still haven't gotten his scrapbook past day 3!

6/07/2006 10:43 AM  
Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

YEAH!!! Another scrapbooker! You did some GREAT pages! I was going to do nothing but scrap this past weekend but that didn't happen - I am making it happen this weekend because it is supposed to be rainy. I have a separate blog where I post my pages too!! I have several books going at one time too.

Glad the hubby has come to his senses....mine seems to be much better today too!!! - MEN!! Geesh!

6/07/2006 8:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

YAY!! I can leave a comment! Yesterday it wouldn't let me!! I'm so glad this worked out for you and I love your pages!!!!!!

6/08/2006 8:27 AM  
Blogger Alli's Mom said...

Yeah V, blogger was a bitch yesterday.

6/08/2006 9:08 AM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

okay sista....i have been trying to comment for days and yes blogger is a big bitch....she is pissing me off....glad you didn't have to back down ..i would have hated to have to call you a wuss....bwhahahaha!!

Glad somebody had the mojo cause it sure wasn't with me....all the pages are great sista....

6/09/2006 1:59 PM  
Blogger chesneygirl said...

Very nice pages!!!
Can I send you mine to do? I am sooooo far behind with mine that it is impossible for me to ever be "current" again!!!

6/09/2006 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home