Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Calling All Bloggers.....

I have joined. Have you?
I "stole" this from The Kept Woman. It originally is the brainchild of Dale. The object is to get 2996 bloggers to each honor a victim of 9/11 on the Fifth Anniversary this September. You do not and will not honor the terrorists. Their names or cause shall not be mentioned. I have been assigned the name of David LaForge, who perished at the World Trade Center. I will do a post on him on September 11, 2006 in honor of the Fifth Anniversary of the attack on US soil.
Want to do your part? Go here and let Dale know. He'll assign you a name via email. On 9/11 we will all link together and honor the 2996 victims of the attack.
I absolutely believe in this mission.
We as bloggers can accept it. I hope that you will stand with me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yea! I love seeing this button on other people's sites because it means the mission is spreading!!

6/14/2006 7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home