Friday, June 09, 2006

Thank GAWD It is Friday

This has been a long week. From the beginning of the week when the husband was an ass to dealing with the 3 year old all alone all week because the hubs has had softball all week I am so glad that today is FINALLY FRIDAY. I am exhausted. On a positive note, I have managed to get a shitload done in my scrapbooking, something that I had not lately found the time to do. So at least I was productive. I've decided I scrap better when I am pissed. Something about releasing pent up energy or something. I scrap to keep me from beating the shit out of my husband. HA! Blogger has been a bitch all week so I haven't managed to upload the remainder of my page pictures and I just don't feel like dealing with it today. They are supposed to be doing some maintenance this afternoon so hopefully that will help with the problem (cough cough, um yeah, sure it will). Anyway, I've tried to comment on your blogs but it wouldn't let me. I wish I had been in the mood to fight with it.

As a reward for being a single mom all week, the hubs is keeping the ladybug on Sunday. I will be spending the day lounging in the pool with my sister and some other girlfriends. Nice. I do however have to get through my nephew D's birthday party tomorrow. It's from 11-2 (isn't that kinda long?) and its OUTSIDE. HELLO? Do you know how hot it is supposed to be in Alabama tomorrow? Um, yeah 97. HOT! Which won't be a problem for the kiddos as they are swimming, but what about the parents suffering in the heat? Anyway, providing I don't melt away on Saturday, Sunday I shall be in the pool. I'll post some b'day party pics on Monday if Blogger cooperates.

Happy Freaking Friday Everybody! The weekend is almost here!

3 Comments:

Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Scrapbooking is so theraputic - I hope to get lots done this weekend since its going to be rainy!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend

6/09/2006 2:07 PM  
Blogger Tracie Nall said...

11-2 is very long for a kid party-especially one that its outside-especially in Alabama in the summer. Just keep reminding yourself that the pool is coming!

6/13/2006 1:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

WHERE IS MIS TANIA!!! I'm having Manic Mommy withdrawls!!! Our daily emails......WAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

Blooger has been an absolute ass to me lately and not letting me comment.....poo on blogger.....

WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?

6/14/2006 9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home