Thursday, June 08, 2006

Well Crap!

Well, Blogger is a bitch again today so I am not able (so far) to upload the rest of my scapbook pages that I worked on when I was so pissed off. So, maybe one day soon blogger will quit acting crappy! (yeah....um....right!).

Ok, so I saw this sign on my way to work at our local KFC, and it read: "New Famous Mashed Potato Bowls". Can something really be new and famous?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I got this from Kristine . Here is a case of karma biting someone in the ass. Check out this website on the stolen sidekick. If only I had had the guts to do this when my cell phone was stolen back in March. The idiot answered mine as well. STUPID!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LOL!!!! WOW!!! If that story is true how stupid are the people that took the phone! In this day and age, of course they would be caught!

6/08/2006 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home