Thursday, September 14, 2006

Belated Birthday Party Pics Part Deux

Here's the Ladybug blowing out the candles on her cake

Something was not right, can you tell that by her face? I'm not sure what it was, but she looks so serious!
Wow! Look AN"OTHER Barbie. (which by the way, this particular Barbie has a tatoo on her. When the hell did Barbie get a freaking tatoo. Yeah, that's the message I want to convey to my four year old.) Here's the Ladybug with yet another Barbie. This time, I am the guilty party, as this is what her father and I got her for her birthday.
I need a little help with this one. It's heavy.

So, the Ladybug's birthday party was a huge success. She got lots of cool stuff (read more Barbie crap than I know what to do with) and had a great time. She got a super cool swing set that is now a permanent fixture in her Nana and Papa's backyard. It took Walter and Scott almost a week to get the damn thing put together, but mind you they weren't working on it all day everyday.

Anyway, I cannot believe that my precious little girl is now four. (what the hell? No one asked me if she could be four already. Surely I would have protested!) Sorry it took me so freaking long to get these pictures up, shit I've been busy lately!

~~~~

oh, and after a wee bit of a scare on Saturday (why, why, why do you do this shit to me Bama?) My Alabama Crimson Tide is 2-0. Woo-hoo!

3 Comments:

Blogger chesneygirl said...

The flip flops are A-D-R-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!!
And I LOOOVE the cake!!
What a fun theme!

Looks like a fun time for everyone!

my 2 year old son would be so jealous of the barbie loot. Yes, he hearts barbie. I think it's funny, his daddy has a stroke about it! LOL

9/14/2006 11:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What sweet pics!!! She is just a doll!!! You done good ma ma!

9/14/2006 2:05 PM  
Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Oh. My. God. I am looking at your daughter's picture and she's ME when I was that age. I swear I looked exactly like her.

And yeah, I think she is totally cute! LOL. I wish I had a pic of me at that age to share with you. I was struck dumb when I saw her cute little red face as she was showing the barbie!

10/12/2006 12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home