Thursday, September 07, 2006

I'm Outta Here

Yep, in a matter of hours (as in I have 1 more hour left in hell, ahem work, and then I am heading to grab the little one and then grab her daddy and we are off) I am heading back to the beach for one last summer fling. In case ya'll can't tell....I.LOVE.THE.BEACH. So, tomororw while you slave away in hell, ahem your job, think about me. Cause I will be here. Enjoying the sand and the surf. Drinking an adult beverage. Basically, I will be worthless. And all the while GETTING PAID to enjoy this shit. We'll be home on Sunday.


Come on. Admit it. You are all jealous.
Later bitches. I'll send you some sand. And have a drink for you.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LUCKY YOU!!!!!!!

9/07/2006 7:21 PM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

remember the greta rule...drinks with umbrella's = good beach fun!!

9/07/2006 11:15 PM  
Blogger chesneygirl said...

Yep, I'm jealous!!

You only had a THREE day work week this week?!?!? So NOT fair!!

Have a very enjoyable time!!

9/08/2006 8:25 AM  
Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

I am not far behind you - Charleston here I come!

Hope you have a GREAT time with your sun, sand and adult beverages!

9/08/2006 9:40 AM  
Blogger Meg said...

Hey think of me while you're there...I've never been to the beach! I'm dying to go!

9/08/2006 11:27 AM  
Blogger Cristina said...

No fair!! I wanna go!

But of course, I'm happy for you. Have a great time!

9/08/2006 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home