Thursday, August 31, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy

Yeah, that is what I am. I belong to an organization here where I live and our biggest fundraiser each year is a Labor Day BBQ, so I've been swamped this week trying to get a TON of stuff done for the upcoming weekend. Stuff I should have done before now, but with my grandmother's illness and death, I really haven't thought much about. So, if you are wondering where I am, then that is where.
I promise to have pics up of the Ladybug's birthday party next week. And also of her cheering debut tomorrow night. She is so so so precious in her little uniform. So look for some great pictures NEXT week. This week, I just don't have the time.
I'll see you all on Tuesday if not before. Hope everyone has a great and safe Labor Day weekend!

6 Comments:

Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Hey I completely understand - I was busy last week too (hence only one post)....

Hope you have a GREAT holiday!

8/31/2006 10:10 AM  
Blogger Christina_the_wench said...

Have a great weekend and fund-raiser, girl!

8/31/2006 11:53 AM  
Blogger chesneygirl said...

Good luck with the final preparations...hope the fundraiser raises oodles of money!!
I LOVE party planning!!

Have a spectacular weekend and I look forward to the pictures next week. :)

8/31/2006 1:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck with the fundraiser! Can't wait to see the pics!

8/31/2006 2:00 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Did someone say BBQ? :)

8/31/2006 11:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cool!!! Tha BBQ sounds like a great time! Enjoy and hopefully you'll get to relax (and blog!) when it's over!

9/01/2006 8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home