Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Tired

Yeah, I still have not caught up on my sleep so I am still damn tired. I've sucked at blogging lately, because......well.......I guess I just suck. I really don't have any other excuse. I hope to return to a "normal" (whatever the hell normal is) schedule soon. Once we get back from the beach I'll get into my groove again. The past couple of weeks have just been crazy!
I do have one question for ya'll. The Ladybug's school is closed on Monday for 1st mid term (they use a 9 week schedule) progress reports. Due to the massive amount of work I missed with the Grams, and because I am off on Friday, I really can't take Monday off. Neither can the hubs. So, I got this girl that goes to the same school to come watch her ALL day for us on Monday. At our house. My question? I've never had to pay a babysitter. So what's the going rate for them these days? She'll be with her like 9 hours. How much should I pay her? This chick has potential to be a great sitter, so I don't want to screw up and under pay her, but I don't want to over pay her either, therefore her expecting to be paid so handsomly everytime she were to watch the Ladybug. So what do you think?
and yes, I swear one day soon to post Birthday party pics.
oh, and did ya'll know that the new milkshakes from Chick Fil A are orgasmic? Who needs sex? Just give me chocolate.

4 Comments:

Blogger chesneygirl said...

Good question! I wish I could help ya out but I'm clueless!! I've NEVER had to pay a babysitter...we're fortunate enough to always have family available when we need a sitter.
But I HAVE wondered it myself.

I wish we had ChickFilA's up here...even though I have no clue what it is...but all my southern blog girlfriends write about it all the time so I feel like I'm missing out! :(

9/06/2006 11:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmmmmmmmm, I used to pay $25 a day for Jake when he was 4.......but I got a super good deal......maybe $35 or 40 for the day???

I hear ya on the tired.......I want my life back~~!

9/07/2006 12:16 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

I love sleep so very much.

9/07/2006 10:05 AM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

okay down here in the south...i would pay her 30 for the day...that's the going rate right now....

CHICK FIL A KICKS ASS MAN!!!

9/07/2006 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home