Friday, September 01, 2006

One More Day!

You got it. One more day until the offical start of college football season, namely the Alabama Crimson Tide.
One more day until this stadium is filled to capacity with red. Roll Tide Roll!
One more day until the Bama boys take the field in their crimson and white.
Just for good measure, the greatest coach to ever coach a ballgame. That would be Bear Bryant. If you live in Alabama, you know who he is.
I am so excited. Football season is here! I loves me some college football and I cannot wait to see the Tide.
So, happy Friday, happy Labor Day weekend and of course
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I just found out that my hubby is a Bama Fan!! Whoooo Hooooo!!!! Go BAMA!

9/01/2006 11:49 AM  
Blogger chesneygirl said...

Hmmm... GO BLUE!! ;)


Happy Labor day! :)

9/01/2006 3:09 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

Did you say "red tide"?...that's not good! Orange is a great color. ;P

9/01/2006 6:39 PM  
Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Ummm lemme guess....you like Alabama football??? hehehe!

9/02/2006 12:15 PM  
Blogger Meg said...

Ah, we're all posting about football, but I think I need to add a "Hook 'em Horns!" to your comments!

Yay for football season finally being here!

9/04/2006 4:45 AM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

bwhahahah girl yu are a serious football fan huh...

9/04/2006 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home