Thursday, January 25, 2007

A Little Bit of This (and a little bit of that)

And not a whole lot of anything. Yep, I have nothing to post about. I've been away for so long and my life is so boring that I have nothing to post about. January sucks. There is so nothing going on. I need some excitement! Anybody have any suggestions? I have the winter bleh's. At least the sun was out today, because seriously, I was about to go insane. It has been cold and rainy for weeks. (Shut it V and Chesney, I know that 45 isn't cold to you). I need to see the sun in order to maintain my sanity. So, while shortlived, at least today and tomorrow are sunny (and warmer...highs in the mid 50s! woo-hoo)

Ok, so my MIL got us a new comforter for Christmas. And here's the thing, I actually LIKE it. Scary huh? I think that is what pisses me off. I like it. Shit, I'm not supposed to like anything she gives me am I? So I finally put it on the bed, and crap it looks good. See, why does that shit piss me off? Wasn't it supposed to be butt ugly and I'd have to return it? I can't believe I actually like it. But I put in on the bed today and I do. Please, don't tell her. She can't know that I like anything she give me! ha!

Anyway, yeah, so I am boring as shit. I'm tired. I don't feel well (my sister just got over the flu, and I am going to kick her ass if she gave it to me). I am fixin' to go watch me some Dr. McDreamy and then I am off to dreamland. Actually I am watching it in bed and DVR'ing it at the same time, in case the meds I took kick in.

I'm wishing I was at the beach. Or somewhere warm. And sunny. And I'm not sick. I hate being sick. I'm such a woosy sick person. I'm whiney and annoying (can you tell?).

So, yeah...that's it. I'm off to bed.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger chesneygirl said...

NO! I'm not going to shut it!
45? 45?!?!?! That's IT?!?!?
Are you kidding me?
Do you know what it is here?? I'll tell you. 10. That's it. 10.
So YOU shut it! lol

And how shocking was that ending to GA??? I about fell off the couch! I think the opposite is going to happen than what everyone thinks/expects.
I think Christina will say no and Callie will say yes. Just my guess!

Hope you're feeling better! HUGS! :)

1/26/2007 8:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You both need to shut the hell up....it was 0 last night....ZERO....

I had class til 10 last night so I will be watching it tonight.

Oh and....SHUT UP ABOUT THE WEATHER!! LOL!!!

1/26/2007 12:07 PM  
Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Ummm this weekend its supposed to be a wind chill of MINUS 30 - so 45 degrees is t-shirt and sandals weather

1/30/2007 4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home