Thursday, October 05, 2006

Still Here

And still unemployed. I think the hubster is looking for places to hide bodies. Namely, my body. What can I say? I am LOVING not working. LOVING it. I'm getting to help out at the Ladybug's new school and meet other SAH mom's and all kinds of other fun stuff. Who knew? I never ever ever thought I would enjoy it this much. The house, it is SPARKLING and I cook every freaking night and man, I am just an all around happier person. Who needs a job? Well, um...yeah that would be me. I have to get one. Walter says so. (such an ASS that one!) BUT...we have agreed that it can be PART TIME! YEEEEHAWWW!!!! I am so freaking excited. It is ultimatly the best of both worlds for me. Now I just have to see what is out there.

In the meantime, keep thinking of me.....Ladybug leaves tomorrow to go with the inlaws to Disney World for a week. I'm a wreck. I'm not sure I can handle it. Hopefully that PT job will come up soon......like today. Cause man, I am going to go bonkers with NOTHING to do next week. And dammit, I am going to miss my baby!

5 Comments:

Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Yeah!!! on the part time! I hope you find something that you can do during school hours - that would be way cool!

As for the Disney trip, I have learned that when the kids go away - it is automatically "me" time do what I want when I want :)

10/05/2006 3:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe the ladybug will run into Greta!! Uh OH!!! LOL

Can you possibly look into maybe subing at ladybigs school?? That could be part time right?? You should look into that!

Keep us posted and VISIT MORE OFTEN....

Miss you...

10/05/2006 8:42 PM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

i sure am going to keep my eyes peeled out for her cute little ass....i would be a happier person too if i didn't have to work...maybe i should just quit too..then i can blog all day and scrap and stamp...woot woot!!

10/05/2006 11:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

YOU HAVE TO CALL ME.........

Did you get my present I sent??

10/09/2006 7:04 PM  
Blogger chesneygirl said...

I'm so jealous. I wish I had nothing to do!
...AND I wish we could afford for me to work part-time.

I know you're going Bonkers but try to enjoy the free time...really. Cause when you get that job and your life is hectic and crazy, you're going to be wishing you could have this time back and wondering why the heck you wished it away!!

Miss ya girl!

10/10/2006 12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home