Friday, October 20, 2006

Meanwhile Back at the Ranch

I'm still here. Still unemployed. Now that I've gotten the green light to go back to work part time, I can't seem to find any part time offerings available. Seems like they were everywhere when I didn't have to have one. Shit. I hope it comes soon. I'm starting to feel like the brain has turned to mush. I'm becoming more and more worthless everyday I go without a job.

Anyway, the Ladybug returned safely from Disney World and she had a fabulous time. I'm wondering if she ran into Greta! ha! I've been hearing all about it and am glad that she had such a blast. My only regret is that I didn't get to go with her.

Anyway, I'm trying to make some rounds today to check in with each of ya'll. Damn. I miss blogging every single day! I feel so disconnected from the world! I miss each of you and hope to be back "on" very soon.

8 Comments:

Blogger Greta Adams said...

you know actually...i thought at one point i might have seen her in mickey's toontown fair by minnie's house....i kept looking at this girl and i thought she looked like ladybug but wasn't sure....hehehehe

glad she had a blast...i did too

10/20/2006 9:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Jsut wanted to say "Hi" and check on you.

BTW...um...did you watch the game Sautrday? Go Big Orange!!! Woo Hoo!!!!

10/23/2006 9:29 AM  
Blogger chesneygirl said...

Hang in there sweetie, God has a plan.

So exciting that Ladybug had fun with the "Mouse"! :)

Missing you!
XOXO

10/24/2006 12:59 PM  
Blogger Pendullum said...

Good luck with the job hunt...

10/28/2006 12:41 PM  
Blogger Pendullum said...

Good luck with the job hunt...

10/28/2006 12:42 PM  
Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Hope you find that part time job soon - but don't forget to enjoy the time you have at home (perhaps get a jump on the holiday rush??)

10/31/2006 5:07 PM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

i'm *so* sorry that you are having such a hard time finding a job. wanna move down here? there are plenty.

hugs and smooches :)

11/03/2006 2:52 PM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

where the hell have you been bitch...we missing ya?

11/21/2006 3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home