Thursday, September 14, 2006

Belated Birthday Party Pics Part One

Blogger is being a whore again today, so you get the Ladybug's belated birthday party pics in 2 posts. I hate it when it does this shit. Anyway...on to the party pics!
This is her friend H checking out the slide on her new swingset. Their hineys were wet so they flew down the slide. It scared the beejesus out of the Ladybug.
How cute are these flops? Her friend J gave them to her (his aunt MADE them), Aren't they just precious? See the "A" on them? She also got a ponytail holder with the same A. Precious. I then got her an awesome lunchbox from the same aunt with her name on it. Too cute!
Here she is checking out the monkey bars on her new swingset with her soon to be uncle Scott! She loves the swingset my parents got her.
Cool cake huh? A friend of mine made if for us, carrying on the flip flop theme (and it was delicious. She made it entirely from SCRATCH. I did not realize anyone did that anymore) I just love their faces here.
So, see the next post for the rest of the party pics. I realize that I am late with them.

4 Comments:

Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Cakes made from scratch are the absolute BEST! I haven't had one since my granny died about 9 years ago......

LOVE the flops!!!!!

9/15/2006 7:51 AM  
Blogger Christina_the_wench said...

I love those flip flops and that cake. Dang, she is a cutie!

9/15/2006 9:25 AM  
Blogger Cristina said...

I didn't know people make bday cakes from scratch anymore either. I bet it was delicious! And those flip flops were adorable. Hand-made gifts are the best. Happy bday to your ladybug!

9/16/2006 7:53 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

Those sandals are CUTE!!!!

9/17/2006 12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home