Thursday, April 27, 2006

And Then There Were Five.......

Ok, I am thrilled that the Pickler got the boot last night. I had really just about had enough of her "I'm just a stupid hick from North Carolina" routine. I personally, didn't buy it and I didn't think that she was all that great. Yeah! Pick Pickler is picked!

I was impressed to see that Randy and Simon apologized to McPheebe for being so harsh on her on Tuesday night. I didn't think she was that bad and hello....did you see her puppies jumping out of her dress?

Glad to see that Chris was once again back on top, though everything he sings sounds exactly the same, I still think he is HOT HOT HOT! Taylor once again safely in to the next week, and Elliott appears to be coming on strong. If I had to guess, I'd say that this may be the last week for Paris. Can't say that I'm sad. I think the top 3 should be Taylor, Chris and Katherine. And any of them could win it going away, but I think all 3 of those have established themselves and American Idol winner or not, will make something of themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home