Thursday, April 06, 2006

And Then There Were Eight........

I have one question for America.....WTF are you thinking? Mandisa? Bucky or Elliott are far worse than her! I simply CANNOT BELIEVE that she got the boot. No, her country performance was not that great, but prior to, this chick ROCKED! I was in shock last night, just like the crowd watching live.

Oh and KENNY ROGERS? OMG! That had to have been a Kenny imposter....who was that man? Shouldn't Kenny be wearing longer hair (with bangs) and be a little heavy set and singing a duet with Dolly Parton? I'm a huge country music fan so I know Kenny Rogers, but I have no idea who that man was last night!

On a better note, on a week that I was actually concerned for Taylor's safety, America stepped up once again and kept him safe for another week. Same for the hottie Chris. I tried to get through to vote for both, but couldn't so thanks for pulling in the votes. They both totally rock.

Next week: The songs of ABBA......this should be very interesting......which one gets to sing "
Dancing Queen". Is it just me or could this FINALLY be the week that Bucky gets the BOOT? And isn't it about FREAKING time?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

- Tai nhac chuong hay mien phi cho dien thoai, tuyen chon nhac chuong hay nhat, DOC NHAT, kho tai nhac chuong mien phi lon nhat hien nay

4/25/2017 12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home