Monday, April 03, 2006

The Beach...without my camera!

Ok, to start my trip to the beach off, I went off and left my camera, so there are ZERO pictures of this great wonderful weekend........and maybe that's not such a bad thing!

We left on Friday and hit Tacky Jack's as soon as we got to Orange Beach. Several beers were consumed and we had a great time. Saturday, JC's mom and I were at the pool at 9:00 am! We spent the WHOLE day soaking up the sun and having a great time. Saturday night we went to eat at the Louisiana Lagnippe (ok, I really have no idea how to spell this, they say it is pronounced Lan-Yap).....anyway their food is fabulous! We then called a cab to haul us to Live Bait for some drinks and dancing. We say the Velcro Pygmies, which you may recall is one of my all time favorite party bands....this was much to the hubs dismay! Anyway, we had a wonderful time........on Sunday we got our hung over asses out of bed to hit the pool for a little while before we had to head back to the real world. We hung out until about 1:30 and then had to head home.....

All in all, it was great to not have to be a parent this weekend! Last night when we had just picked up the little one (who I swear had grown a foot since I saw her last) and I realized just how great it was not to have to be a mommy for the weekend....sometimes we need a break!

I'll post more later and maybe share some stories, I still can't believe I forgot my camera!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home