Wednesday, June 21, 2006

My Trip!

Ok, so we are definatly going somewhere. Quite possibly the cruise. We've looked at some other options, but hell for that price......you can't beat that. Now, do we drive to Miami (um, yeah long time in a freaking car) or do we look into flights? I'm going with flying, but then I'm not the one footing the bill! Whatever we do, in 3 months I will be going somewhere tropical. Please pray that no hurricanes are a brewing then!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
And holy hell it is hot.....my weather pixie indicates that it is officially 100 degrees here. As does my Weather Wizard on my computer. DAMN.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

GIRL!! I AM SO JEALOUS!!!! I best get a postcard and I soooooo dare you to take a pic of yourself on the deck wearing the infamous robe......please.....Don't make me beg.

6/22/2006 8:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cruises definitely have their purposes and can be fun. We've done two and enjoyed both. It's nice to see multiple ports and have chill-time on the boat!

I will say that our last vacation was to an all-inclusive resort (as you previously mentioned you were thinking about) and I will also recommend that to you for the future. There's nothing like paying ahead of time and not spending a DIME on your trip!

Either way I know you'll have a fabulous get-away.

6/26/2006 8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home