Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Take Me Out to the Ballgame......

Here's some pictures from our Saturday night at the Biscuits game. We went with the hubsters whole family (yeah, all 12 of us). Our seats were in the same section, but not all together. Our friends JC's Mom & Dad also came along with J & C. It was a fun family night at the ballgame, complete with fireworks after the show. About once a month, one of the Credit Unions here sponsors fireworks after the baseball game. It is the only reason we were still hanging around, especially after the Baybears had a 7 run top of the ninth. The game was tied until that point. And it was late. And the Ladybug was extremely tired! We had a blast though....


Alli & her daddy enjoying the fireworks........
Fireworks.......
This is what Alli thought of the fireworks....she'd never seen them before and was impressed, but the noise scared her a bit!
Biscuits on the field!
The Ladybug & Me
Blue Cotton Candy does this..........
The hubster, me & the Ladybug
The Ladybug and her Big Mo (the mascot) stuffed animal
The Ladybug & her daddy.....
So there you have it, recap of our night at the ballpark. I love having this minor league (they are a AA division of the Tampa Bay Devil Rays) so close by. The hubster's company has season tickets so we get to go often.......
~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for the encouraging words regarding my hobby turned hopefully job. I've checked out each suggestion each of you made and will keep you posted on my progress! If you know of anyone in my area that needs photos taken, please let me know. I'll be happy to take their pictures to build up my portfolio for no charge. I'll do prints for them at cost. Thanks so much ya'll!

5 Comments:

Blogger Greta Adams said...

where are you at again? birmingham aren't you? I would love for you to do ours...that would be so cool....but i am about 4 1/2 hours away from birmingham....

love ladybug's face regarding the fireworks...that is priceless

6/20/2006 10:51 AM  
Blogger Alli's Mom said...

Actually, I'm right outside of Montgomery.....that might be a little closer for you!

6/20/2006 11:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Those pics are AWESOME!! We have the Binghamton Mets here, one of the pitchers we had here last year has been moved up to NY. How exciting! I love the games, we are going next week I think?? I'll definitley be taking pics! You all make such a good looking fam! I didn't see you wearing your robe......what gives???

6/20/2006 11:34 AM  
Blogger Alli's Mom said...

V, it was way to damn hot for that stupid robe! I did briefly consider it though, as I was getting dressed! It wasn't the nightmare I made it out to be though, I actually had..........FUN! (shhhh...don't tell anyone!)

6/20/2006 11:38 AM  
Blogger chesneygirl said...

What fun!!!

We don't really have a minor league team around here...closest thing is the Detroit Tigers.

Absolutely LOVE all the pictures...I really like the one of all 3 of you!! :)

Alli is beautiful!! (even with blue teeth) ;)

6/20/2006 3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home